Permissions and agreements in place
The project documentation and consents which GHR have agreed to pass to LEG for an agreed sum include:
• Pre-accreditation (TP1 2019)
• CAR licence (CAR-L-1138676-20160203)
• Accepted grid connection (700kW)
• Planning permission (Highland Council 15/04716/FUL)
• MNV 24-Month Hydrology Report
• Design drawings
• Environmental Report
• Indicative costs for scheme
• Basic Yield Analysis
To comply with planning requirements, it was necessary to break ground in November 2019 and for this purpose a contractor carried out work on a short section of access road to the intake.
The design has gone out for tender to contractors to confirm the costs of the construction.